Thursday, November 4, 2010

Colourful Cozies

I learned how to knit today! Well, learning actually... I'm only on my 8th row. Jen, of Darling Notes, is teaching me. She gave this adorable cup cozie a few days ago and I decided that I had to learn. 



Jen recently posted some really cute knitted cozies on her blog and a week later she is working her third or fourth one. These cozies are great; they are reusable unlike the cardboard version and they look much cuter too. Just keep one in your bag and you are set the next time you stop for a latte or hot tea. 
 Images from Wayside Violet via Darling Notes



For the weekend, when you are curled up on the couch with a coffee and a good book, you can use this cozy. It buttons to fit perfectly around a mug handle. 



For another twist on hand-made cozies, Make It and Love It has a tutorial for making these colorful fabric wraps. 
 Images via Make It and Love It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for posting the pic of the cozy I made for you! I'm having so much fun making them!

    ReplyDelete