Sunday, October 24, 2010

Pouf!




I can't remember exactly when I first saw Christien Meindertsma's urchin poufs, but I have yet to get them out of my head. They just add something fun and unusual to a room. If you can afford one from HUG it will be hand-knitted in the Netherlands with New Zealand wool and will even have a tag with the name of the sheep that your pouf is made from. Since I don't have a spare $975 to spend on an over-sized pillow, I looked around for some alternatives...

These colorful poufs are available at Huset for $98.

And Ferm Living makes a square version. I love this colorful stack!

CB2 has a slightly more affordable pouf for $79.95.


And for you crafters out there, Pickles has provided instructions to make your own pouf. This might be a good enough reason to learn how to knit!
Found on Apartment Therapy

No comments:

Post a Comment