Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Comfy Chic

The leaves are changing and autumn seemed to have settled in, but in typical Delaware fashion we are expecting an 80 degree day today... at the end of October. In this state, you must have clothes for every season on hand at all times, but I'm going to pretend that I didn't see the weather report and show you these great winter finds. 

With over a dozen variations, this one jacket by ErinAlexandraKlym would be a great addition to any wardrobe. And since it's made out of soft fleece material, it you can be stylish and cozy at the same time.
Available at Etsy

I'm totally a "flats" girl - you will only find me in heels on special occasions so I'm loving the riding boots that are out this season. I always have trouble finding boots that don't have a tall heel, but not this year! 

These Clarks Mia West boots are available at Zappos




2 comments:

  1. I SO love that wrap! I need it in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree-- that wrap is amazing and I do LOVE the riding boots that are out this season-- so stylish and practical-- especially for walking around with babies :-)

    ReplyDelete