Friday, February 4, 2011

MIA

let me blow the dust off my blog... there. that's better. 


so as it turns out, having a full-time job and going to school full-time takes up a lot of time. add to that living with a family of 4 (including 2 small children), homework, knitting, crocheting, origami, reading, sleeping, eating, studying for the praxis, shoveling snow, making a hanging jewelry display, graduating college (i finished my bachelor's and am now working on my masters), christmas, birthdays, family visits, socializing with friends, and various other things; and what is left is umm.... not much blogging time. but i really like blogging, both reading and creating and so i'm going to try to squeeze a little more time in for it. 


my name is jen and i'm a hobby-aholic. i like crafts. i like making things and giving them to people to enjoy. if i could make a living on crafts i totally would; i just haven't figured out how yet. i the meantime i work to afford going to school so that i can eventually have a job where i will have more time and money to make fun things. make fun things and travel. :) that is my happy place. crafting and traveling. do you know anyone looking to hire a traveling crafter? give them my name. that would be awesome. thanks.     jen.

1 comment:

  1. Yay a new post! A traveling crafter sounds perfect :)

    ReplyDelete